• books • playlists • films • little joys • diary entries

Wednesday, 29 July 2026

ugh i NEED a catt


 


ohmygoshh. You guys dont even understand how badly i want a cat !! They are the cutest little things ever ! If any of you guys have cats, what should i know ! I think i want a munchkin , scottish fold , or a ragdoll. Do you guys have any pets ? what are they and do you have any tips ! 


talk later cuties <3



Love, barevanilla.emma

3 comments:

  1. girl I want a cat too soooo bad, how can anyone resist those cuties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a cat toooo, especially a white one. I would make them match with my outfit. Like dress up.

    ReplyDelete

 hi angels !  I start school on the fourth of september. this school year, im hoping to give off 2000s, autumn, girlblogger vibes. i really ...

hihii angels !! x